The results are in for the 2012 Foreclosure Home Market Report. Just as expected – foreclosures are dropping and home prices are rising. But here’s the big news – banks are selling more Short Sales then REO (foreclosed homes). That means your best deals in 2013 will be made with owners in default, before they lose their home to foreclosure. Both Short Sales (no equity) and Pre-Foreclosures with equity deals are HOT right now. You need to get in!
I’ve been sharing my Pre-Foreclosure secrets to my clients since 1995, including in my 2007 best selling book above. Since then we have been in a REO market dealing with banks and their agents. Well that has all changed. We are back to Pre-Foreclosures and they are hotter than ever.
This just in…
- December foreclosures dropped 10% from November and at a April 2007 – a 68-month low.
- Pre-Foreclosures and Short sales are up to 24% of all transactions and rising.
- REO Foreclosure sales are down to 12% of all transactions and dropping.
- Florida, Nevada, Arizona post the highest percentages of foreclosure sales in the nation.
- Amount of Underwater Mortgages (owe more than the house is worth) are down to 25% from 28% a year ago.
- Home Sales rose 12.8% – the highest level in 5 years.
- Home Prices rose 11.5% – the strongest increase since 2005.
- Housing Inventory fell 8.5% in December – a 4.4 month Supply – the lowest level since 2005.
What to learn how to turn this new information into money in your pocket?
Please Join me Tonight in my Free, Live Webinar “Foreclosure Investing: Make Fast Profits Now” and Learn…
- How to profit from the 2013 housing market right now – without using your own cash or credit.
- What lenders are doing with their problem Short Sale and REO properties – and how to land one.
- Where to find Pre-Foreclosure hidden deals – even your Realtor can’t help you.
- Make sure you Register Here, Join Early and Stay Late. I have a lot to share and don’t want you to miss any of it!